CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Addition

Well, we will soon be "Rushing - Party of 5". Anthony and I found out on our wedding anniversary, that we will be adding to the family in late October.
I am 7 weeks along and very tired. Other than that, I feel great!
We are getting a great start on the garden this week and are looking forward to the (hopefully) last winter weather snap this year.
My Iris and Lily collection is coming along really well, now I just need a little guidance from Dad so I know where to put them all..
I have really slacked off on maintaining this blog. Sorry guys. I will do better!!!

1 comments:

maryanne420 said...

hi kristin,
CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family! what a blessing it is and to find out on your wedding anniversary! i miss the bible study so much. it is just tough with me going back to work.

here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy and may God continue to pour his blessings on your family.