CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Due Date...?

This pregnancy is going pretty smoothly. I have had some heartburn, and a very hard time getting comfortable at night, and some swelling of the feet, but overall I am feeling great. It helps that Anthony is so wonderful when it comes to all my "demands". He is always there to rub my legs and feet, strokes my hair to put me to sleep and makes sure I always have whatever food I am desiring at the moment. I don't know what I would do without this man! He did say the other day that he was looking forward to me not being pregnant anymore...he is tired of gaining "sympathy weight". That HAS to make you smile!!!



Last week I was sitting at Mom and Dad's house watching a little TV. I got up and something felt different. Looking at my belly (Mom agreed) it appeared that I had "dropped" or "lightened". I sure was able to breathe easier! With my other two boys, I don't recall dropping until I was quite a bit closer to delivering. After doing a little searching, I discovered that people tend to drop 3-4 weeks or less before they have their children. In some circumstances it has been 8 weeks prior, but those cases seem to be few and far between.



I called my doctor and they did not seem too concerned. I already had an appointment scheduled for Monday the 10th, so we decided to stick with that. I will have the glucose test done that morning and the doctor will see me (as opposed to the midwife). She is going to measure me (belly) and if I am still measuring ahead of schedule, they will most likely order an ultrasound to measure Sam. Maybe, just maybe, they will change my dute date accordingly.... I still believe I am about 3 weeks farther along than they have said.



Look for updates Monday evening....



For anyone that is interested, I am registered at TARGET. I do not yet know when my baby shower will be, but as soon as my friend lets me know, I will pass the information along.



In other news...they have broken ground for the new Cheddar's in Alcoa. We will be putting our house on the market in a few days. Anthony's projected move date will be the beginning of November. I am praying that all the pieces will fall into place and the whole family will be able to move TOGETHER.

0 comments: